Create Your Own Career Path With Core Industry Training
Welcome to Core Industry Training. This handbook is designed to provide you with information about us, the services we provide and to guide you through your rights and responsibilities as a student of Core Industry Training and what you can and should expect from us during your time studying with us.
As a Registered Training Organisation (RTO no. 91712), we operate within the Standards for Registered Training Organisations 2015, which is legislation under the national Vocational Education and Training Regulator Act 2011 and are monitored by the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA). These standards are intended to ensure that all providers deliver consistent, high quality, vocational education and training.
Core Industry Training was acquired by the Angus Knight Group in 2018, with an overriding goal to deliver “superior” education services enabling a range of student cohorts to seek employment across a range of industry sectors.
We offer a range of different educational options including face to face classroom delivery, online training and assessment, apprenticeship and traineeships, and recognition of prior learning.
At Core Industry Training our mission is to deliver quality training and assessment that meets the needs of our clients and industry.
In recognition of this mission, our objectives are:
– People. We strive to attract, recruit and retain talented, competent and committed people. We promote excellent performance through leadership and professional development.
– Safety and equality. We are committed to providing an environment which is safe, equitable and which promotes a confident and productive training and assessment environment.
– Integrity and ethics. We conduct ourselves in accordance with shared and agreed standards of behaviour which holds ethical conduct and integrity as our highest priorities.
– Quality committed. We aspire to deliver consistent, high quality services and apply quality systems which support training and assessment excellence.
– Learner centred. We thrive on providing training and assessment that is learner centred and which supports lifelong learning. We respect our clients and strive to attract them time after time through high quality training and assessment experiences.
– Industry engagement. We recognise the value of industry engagement as the driving force in shaping our training and assessment strategies. We deliver training and assessment services which are founded on industry needs and expectations.