DET – Certificate 3 Guarantee
CALL NOW TO CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY: 07 5534 7074
AHC32810 Certificate III in Rural Operations
AHC31016 Certificate III in Parks and Gardens
AHC30916 Certificate III in Landscape Construction
The aim of the Queensland Governments/Department of Education and Training (DET) Certificate 3 Guarantee program is to assist eligible individuals to complete their first post-school certificate III level qualification.
Core Industry Training is pleased to offer eligible, prospective studentts the ability to complete the Certificate III in Rural Operations under this program.
All students must meet the following eligibility criteria
- be aged 15 years or older
- be no longer at school (with the exception of school students in Years 10, 11 and 12 undertaking a VET in School (VETiS) program — see the VETiS fact sheet for more information)
- permanently reside in Queensland
- be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident (includes humanitarian entrant), temporary resident with the necessary visa and work permits on the pathway to permanent residency, or a New Zealand citizen
- not hold, and not be enrolled in, a certificate III or higher-level qualification, not including qualifications completed at school and foundation skills training.
Once a Certificate III level qualification has been completed, students will no longer be eligible for a subsidised training place under the Certificate 3 Guarantee program.
For information about the program, please view Certificate 3 Guarantee Student Fact Sheet
Fees and Refunds
- Student Co-Contribution fee
Under the program, clients are required to pay a co-contribution fee. This is a key principle of the VET investment framework and recognises that the benefits of training are shared between individuals, industry and the broader community.
|Non-Concessional||Per Unit||Concessional||Per Unit|
*If applicable, a Credit Transfer administration fee of $3.12 ($1.25 concessional) applies. This charge will be absorbed in the co-contribution fee.
This fee will be required for payment prior to commencement of training.
All students are provided with one free copy of their qualification and record of results upon completion of their studies. Core Industry Training may charge a fee for replacement of any lost documentation.